MSM Tuition 2023-2024
First child: $8,100
Second child: $7,600
Third child: $6,900
Fourth child: + FREE
3k/4k Preschool Half Day:
80% of Above Rate
Application Fee: $100 per child at the time of the online application for enrollment is submitted.
Enrollment Fee: $300 per child due at the time online enrollment is submitted. (non-refundable)
Tuition Payments Options
● Payment in Full by June 1, 2023 directly to MSMCS
● Monthly Payments through FACTS on the 5th or the 20th of the month from June 2023 through May 2024.
Additional Student Fees
Families at Mount St. Michael Catholic School may encounter expenses beyond the cost of tuition. These additional student expenses vary according to grade, may include the following items:
3K-8th Materials Fee: $275/child (non-refundable after June 1)
5th-8th Activities Fees (non-refundable after August 17)
5th grade: $425
6th grade: $200
7th grade: $500
8th grade: $650
** All rates & fees stated are subject to change
Withdrawal Refund Policy
Mount St. Michael Catholic School (MSMCS) has financial and contractual arrangements with faculty, staff, vendors, etc., which are made in the spring before the beginning of classes in the fall. Therefore, in order for MSMCS to meet its contractual obligations, the refund policy is very narrow.
● MSMCS will not forward records for a student withdrawing with an outstanding balance.
● Families withdrawing students between the 1st and last day of school are responsible for one-half of the year's remaining
● No portion of tuition shall be refunded for a student dismissed/withdrawn for disciplinary reasons.
● Email our Director of Admissions to inform of possible withdrawal.
The tuition amounts you are being asked to pay do not reflect the full cost of educating your children. The actual tuition cost per child is $9,400. If your situation allows, please consider donating to the school's Annual Giving Campaign. It helps to bridge the gap between the actual costs of education per child and the tuition reflected. The Annual Giving Campaign "kicks-off" in September. Pledges made in the fall are asked to be paid in full by the end of the school year.
Application for Financial Assistance
Financial Aid is available on a limited basis for families who:
Complete the FACTS Grant & Aid application by March 5, 2023.
Complete all enrollment requirements within two weeks of the parent interview.
Demonstrate a financial need.
To apply for assistance online please go to: https://online.factsmgt.com/aid
*Families receiving tuition assistance are expected to provide additional service to the school
The FACTS Grant & Aid application is complete when
● the online application is submitted (no paper available)
● the $40 application fee is paid on-line,
● the 2022 tax return including all schedules and the 2022 W-2’s for both you and your spouse are faxed
● copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers
Compensation, and TANF as applicable are faxed (866-315-9264)
Questions? Contact a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-315-9262 or Mrs. Eve Mearns, Business Manager, email@example.com
This application should be completed by March 5, 2023